Wednesday, May 13, 2020

WWDB Challenge Week 4 - Card # 6 - Strong Women


I used Interlocking Leaves stencil from A Colorful Life Stencils.   I used the no laminator technique  to add the spring green foil to the card base.  I used Transfer Gel Duo Then I stamped the verse Strong Women on green vellum and heat embossed it.  I placed on the left side of the card.   I stamped African Beauty 3 on white card stock. and three times on background paper.  I colored her skin with Copic markers, and used a metallic marker to color the jewelry.  Then I fussy cut the dress and turban and adhered them to the woman and fussy cut all three ladies out to adhere to the card. I used the same Interlocking Leaves Stencil to decorate the envelope with a brush from the Ink Blending Brushes set. 


I love to easily save money.  I bet you do too.  So save 10% by using TJ10Judy when you checkout.  It's a good  deal.

I hope  your day brings you joy. and you have time to get inky!!


No comments: