Saturday, May 23, 2020

Winds of Change



I stamped Build Windmills and heat embossed it.  Then   I painted it with Twinkling H2Os.   I used used the Doily Stencil from A Colorful Life Stencils to make the background.  I used a small Ink Blending Brush to add the light blue the background.

Then I stamped Inspirational Alphabet  with white pigment ink and heat embossed with white embossing powder.    I sprayed two different shades of Shimmering Bliss over the background.   I wiped off any excess before heat setting the card stock to dry.  

After adhering all of the parts of the card, I gave a few quick spritzes of Dazzle Shimmering Bliss Topper.  The shimmer is delicious!
Save yourself 10% off of your entire order by entering the code TJ10Judy when you check out!  I hope you have a wonderful day and that you have some time to get inky.



1 comment:

Patti J said...

Wow, Judy! This is such a wonderful card! Love the background with the windmill in front. Gorgeous!